- Get the layout and size of your kitchen right.
- Plan the design and arrangement of your kitchen cabinet based on the Golden Triangle (wash – cook – storage OR sink – stove – refrigerator). Each leg of the triangle formed should range between 1200mm – 2400mm each, and the sum distance of the triangle should be kept between 3600mm and 7500mm for maximum efficiency. Of course you may adjust it based on your space available as well as your cooking style; the rule of thumb is about keeping the most-used areas of the kitchen in close enough proximity to each other.
- Think about the types and sizes of your kitchen accessories and appliances. Plan your cabinet around your accessories and appliances is easier than finding a fitting ones later.
- Get the measurement for each cabinet. First reserve 20mm for end panels at each ends of the cabinets (the whole stretch of cabinets, not each of them). Then allocate the remaining length into base cabinets, drawer (2 tier, 3/2+1 tier, seasoning), tall cabinet, semi tall cabinet, etc. Do remember to reserve additional 20mm for end panels at the sides of tall/ semi tall cabinets where they are connected to base cabinets.
- Plan your wall cabinets. Reserve 20mm for end panels at each ends of the cabinets (the whole stretch of cabinets, not each of them). Also reserve space for end panels at the sides of dish rack cabinets.
- List down your cabinets by categories and with sizes for easier ordering later.
- Place your order in alukingmy.com. Select sizes accordingly. Where the desired size is not available, select the next larger cabinets and indicate the desired sizes before check out and proceed with payment. Do note that the longer the cabinets are, the lower the cost per foot run will be.
- If you require services on delivery and installation, remember to add them to cart before check out.
- Once submitted your order, do upload your kitchen design to the Order in alukingmy.com (Go to "My Account", select the relevant order under "Order History", click on the order number and "Choose File" then "Upload"). Also can send the design by replying to the confirmation order emailed to you at [email protected].
- Our sales personnel will check the submitted kitchen design and order placed. We will contact you within 3 working days to confirm the orders.
- If you engage the installation service, the installer will make appointment with you to confirm the actual measurement at site.
- Any changes and orders resulted from our review or after site visit by the installer, will be communicated to you.
- Once order is finalised, you are required to make full payment and upload the bank-in/ transfer slip to the Order in alukingmy.com (Go to "My Account", select the relevant order under "Order History", click on the order number and "Choose File" then "Upload"). Also can send the payment evidence by replying to the confirmation order emailed to you at [email protected].
- We will arrange for the production and confirm the delivery date with you.
- Logistics arrangement - If you engage your own transporter, do inform us their information (car registration number and driver’s phone number) 1 day before the pick-up date. If you opt for delivery, we will confirm the date and time of delivery to your place.
If you are unsure, register for our free 1-hour coaching session at Batu Uban showroom. Find out more about the schedule and seats available at Events.